Welcome to Day 33 of the 40day180!
Who has God given the authority to according to Luke 10:19? Can the enemy harm us according to 1 John 5:18-21?
The enemy is in control of this world (1 John 5:18-21); however he cannot harm you unless you choose to step out of God’s protection. You must continually bind or forbid the power of the enemy in your life and loose or allow the things of the Spirit over yourself and others in your life. (Matthew 16:19) Examples:
- Fear > I bind up the spirit of fear in my life and those around me and loose peace, protection, revelation, and confidence over myself.
- Depression > I bind up depression in my life and loose confidence, freedom, and peace over my life.
- Lust > I bind up lust in my life and loose freedom, discernment, and self-control over my life.
- Temper / Anger > I bind up the spirit of anger and hate and loose a spirit of peace, calmness,
- Anxiety > I bind up the spirit of anxiety over my life and loose a calm and undisturbed heart and mind.
- Sickness > I bind up sickness in my life and loose healing, perseverance, and protection over my life. I thank you Father that You are giving me revelation on what I need to do in order to obtain healing in my life.
1 It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery. 2 Mark my words! I, Paul, tell you that if you let yourselves be circumcised, Christ will be of no value to you at all. 3 Again I declare to every man who lets himself be circumcised that he is obligated to obey the whole law. 4 You who are trying to be justified by the law have been alienated from Christ; you have fallen away from grace. 5 For through the Spirit we eagerly await by faith the righteousness for which we hope.6 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision has any value. The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love. 7 You were running a good race. Who cut in on you to keep you from obeying the truth? 8 That kind of persuasion does not come from the one who calls you. 9 “A little yeast works through the whole batch of dough.”10 I am confident in the Lord that you will take no other view. The one who is throwing you into confusion, whoever that may be, will have to pay the penalty. 11 Brothers and sisters, if I am still preaching circumcision, why am I still being persecuted? In that case the offense of the cross has been abolished. 12 As for those agitators, I wish they would go the whole way and emasculate themselves! 13 You, my brothers and sisters, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the flesh; rather, serve one another humbly in love. 14 For the entire law is fulfilled in keeping this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.” 15 If you bite and devour each other, watch out or you will be destroyed by each other. 16 So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. 17 For the flesh desires what is contrary to the Spirit, and the Spirit what is contrary to the flesh. They are in conflict with each other, so that you are not to do whatever you want. 18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law. 19 The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20 idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21 and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God. 22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. 24 Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. 25 Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit.
James 4:7 – Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
2 Corinthians 10:4-5 – 4 The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. 5 We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.
- (Week 1) I choose to seek God first everyday by getting into His Word.
- (Week 2) I choose to seek God first everyday by getting into His Word. I choose to walk in the plan God has for me by choosing to live the Word of God in every area of my life.
- (Week 3) I choose to seek God first everyday by getting into His Word. I choose to walk in the plan God has for me by choosing to live the Word of God in every area of my life. I thank You Father that as I choose to obey Your Word, You are protecting me, directing my footsteps according to Your Word, and filling me with Your Holy Spirit.
- (Week 4) As I continue to renew my mind with the Word of God, I choose to speak life and not death in every situation.
- (Week 5) I take authority over all of the power of the enemy in my life and thank you Father that I am set free from all sin.