Welcome to Day 40 of the 40day180!
What did Jesus call us to do according to the Great Commission in Mark 16:15-18?
We want to encourage you to continue to spend time with God everyday by getting in His Word and doing what It says. This is what sets us free of all of the sin in our lives (John 8:31-32). The Word of God will change us from the inside out when we choose to meditate on it, speak it, and obey what is says. God is no respecter of persons (Romans 2:11 and Acts 10:34). He loves every single one of us and does not wish for any of us to perish (2 Peter 3:9). God has a good plan for your life (Jeremiah 29:11) and you will find this plan when you choose to do the Word of God (John 14:21 and Jeremiah 29:13).
Remember God has given YOU authority over ALL of the power of the enemy in Your life (Luke 10:19). Don’t let him steal anymore (Matthew 11:12)! A police officer does not drive by a bank robbery and hope someone else stops them. He turns around and takes the authority and stops the robbery. We must do the same thing. You must take the authority in your life by using the Word of God.
- SUBMIT to God – DO His Word (John 14:21) and be empowered to resist the enemy (Acts 5:32 and Acts 1:8)
- RESIST the devil – (1 Peter 5:8-9, Ephesians 4:27, and Ephesians 6:11-13) Take Authority by speaking the Word of God (Hebrews 4:12 and Proverbs 6:12) and crucifying your flesh (Galatians 5:24 and Luke 9:23)
- HE will FLEE – (Luke 10:19 and Job 42:2, Isaiah 8:10? Is this the right verse?
1 When the Sabbath was over, Mary Magdalene, Mary the mother of James, and Salome bought spices so that they might go to anoint Jesus’ body. 2 Very early on the first day of the week, just after sunrise, they were on their way to the tomb 3 and they asked each other, “Who will roll the stone away from the entrance of the tomb?” 4 But when they looked up, they saw that the stone, which was very large, had been rolled away. 5 As they entered the tomb, they saw a young man dressed in a white robe sitting on the right side, and they were alarmed. 6 “Don’t be alarmed,” he said. “You are looking for Jesus the Nazarene,who was crucified. He has risen! He is not here. See the place where they laid him. 7 But go, tell his disciples and Peter, ‘He is going ahead of you into Galilee. There you will see him, just as he told you.’” 8 Trembling and bewildered, the women went out and fled from the tomb. They said nothing to anyone, because they were afraid. 9 When Jesus rose early on the first day of the week, he appeared first to Mary Magdalene, out of whom he had driven seven demons. 10 She went and told those who had been with him and who were mourning and weeping. 11 When they heard that Jesus was alive and that she had seen him, they did not believe it. 12 Afterward Jesus appeared in a different form to two of them while they were walking in the country. 13 These returned and reported it to the rest; but they did not believe them either. 14 Later Jesus appeared to the Eleven as they were eating; he rebuked them for their lack of faith and their stubborn refusal to believe those who had seen him after he had risen. 15 He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation. 16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned. 17 And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; 18 they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well.” 19 After the Lord Jesus had spoken to them, he was taken up into heaven and he sat at the right hand of God.
Romans 12:1-2 – 1 Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship. 2 Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
- (Week 1) I choose to seek God first everyday by getting into His Word.
- (Week 2) I choose to seek God first everyday by getting into His Word. I choose to walk in the plan God has for me by choosing to live the Word of God in every area of my life.
- (Week 3) I choose to seek God first everyday by getting into His Word. I choose to walk in the plan God has for me by choosing to live the Word of God in every area of my life. I thank You Father that as I choose to obey Your Word, You are protecting me, directing my footsteps according to Your Word, and filling me with Your Holy Spirit.
- (Week 4) As I continue to renew my mind with the Word of God, I choose to speak life and not death in every situation.
- (Week 5) I take authority over all of the power of the enemy in my life and thank you Father that I am set free from all sin.