God has great things in store for YOUR life as you continue in His Word. Seek Him (His Word – John 1:1) first (Matthew 6:33) with ALL of your heart (Jeremiah 29:13), do what the Word says,and YOU will fulfill everything God has planned for you. Numbers 23:19 says that “God is not a man that He should lie, nor a son of man that He should repent. Has He said, and will He not do? Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good?” He will supply your every need as you choose to obey His Word (Philippians 4:19). Whether the need is financial or freedom from sin, God is faithful and watches over His Word to perform it (Jeremiah 1:12).
Thank you for choosing to go through these 40 days. If you are interested in other studies or tools we have to help people learn to be led by God and find the plan He has for you, let us know by email (Immerse180@gmail.com), text (615-557-2748), or Instagram (@40day180). Feel free to subscribe to our weekly devotions from our home church as well by signing up at TheAIMChurch.com. We are praying for you as you continue on God’s path for your life.
Feel free to pass this on to others you know that would participate. Anyone can sign up as long as they text “40day180” to “555888”. If you have been ministered to by the 40day180 and would like to contribute to support this program going forward, you can do so from our Giving page. None of us are paid and all money received is sowed back into the Kingdom of God.
We leave you with an example of how to seek the Lord daily. You do not have to follow this outline exactly, but be sure to have a routine and seek the Lord daily!
- Submit/humble (James 4:7 and psalms 25:9)
- Repent (Acts 3:19 and 2 Chronicles 7:14)
- Sit Before the Lord:
- Sit before the Lord (Psalms 46:10)
- Listen and thank (John 16:13, Jeremiah 33:3)
- Read the Word of God:
- Have a plan (Matthew 6:33, Proverbs 16:9)
- Be Led by the Spirit of God (Romans 8:14, John 16:13, John 14:26)
- Pray / Intercede:
- Pray for what God has shown you
- Take Authority (Luke 10:19, 2 Corinthians 10:2-5, Isaiah 54:17)
- Bind and Loose (Matthew 16:19)
- Pray in the Spirit (Jude 1:20 and 1 Corinthians 14:15)
- Pray for Others
- Pray for your day
- Favor (Romans 4:17, Matthew 11:12, and OTHER)
- Wisdom / Direction (James 1:2-5, Psalms 119:133)
- Protection / Provision (Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah 45:2, and Philippians 4:19)
- Humility (Psalms 25:9)
- Purity (Psalms 119:101, Mark 11:23-24, 2 Corinthians 10:2-5)
- Submit and Resist (James 4:7, Luke 9:23)
- Led by the Spirit of God (John 14:21, Romans 4:17)
- Memorize/ Quote:
- Memorize and Quote Psalms 119:9-11, James 3, and Proverbs 12:6
- Pray: Submit/humble (James 4:7 and psalms 25:9) and Repent (Acts 3:19)
Thank you for this day Lord. I choose to humble myself before you and seek your face first today. I repent of the sin (specifics if known) I have committed and proclaim this day I will honor You in everything I do. I give you this time to Direct me to what You want me to read and speak to me what I need to hear. Thank you Father for Your Word and Your Holy Spirit speaking to me this day.
- Sit / Listen Before the Lord: Psalms 46:10, John 16:13, and Jeremiah 33:3
Thank you Father that You are on the throne of my life. Thank You for Your Word that I choose to obey Thank You for Your Holy Spirit that speaks to me and reveals Truth to me as I obey Your Commands this day. (Give the Lord opportunity to speak in silence)
- Read the Word of God: (Matthew 6:33, Proverbs 16:9, John 14:26)
Have a plan of what you will read unless the Lord specifically shows you what to read. If you plan to read the book of John, read a chapter per day (or more) and by all means, if the Spirit of God leads you to something else, read that.
- Pray / Intercede: (Luke 10:19, 2 Corinthians 10:2-5, Isaiah 54:17, etc)
Father I thank You thank You for molding me into the person You have planned for me. I thank You that I am set free of ???????. I choose this day to submit to God, resist the devil and I declare that he has to flee from my life and my family’s life. I take authority over all of the power of the enemy and declare that he has no right in my life. I bind up the spirit of fear, anxiety, stress, sin, doubt, envy, sickness, and jealousy. I loose over myself and others a spirit of confidence, peace, purity, contentment in what You have given me, healing, love, discernment, and a sound mind. I thank You that You are directing my life by Your Word and that sin has no right in my life. I thank You for giving me direction by Your Word and Holy Spirit on every decision I need to make today. I thank You that no weapon formed against me, my family, of the plan You have for me will prosper and that I am more than a conquer through Your Name Jesus. I choose this day to humble myself before You and I declare that I will do Your Word in every situation I am faced with. I submit myself to You this day and I thank You for giving me opportunities to share the Love and the Good News to those whom You lead me to. I thank You that I will be led by Your Spirit and will accomplish everything You have planned for me this day. I thank You that I have favor with everyone and that I am using all for Your plan and glory in my life. I proclaim that as I serve You, You are taking sickness and disease out of my midst. I declare that I have the joy of the Lord and that nothing will shake me from the things You have called me to today. Amen.
- Memorize / Quote: Psalms 119:9-11, Proverbs 12:6
Choose to memorize at least one (1) scripture every week. Any scripture that the Lord has amplified to you, add it to your list to memorize. Continually review and quote previous scriptures you have memorized. Pray these scriptures, proclaim them, and look for opportunities to share them with others. (John 8:31-32).